Thu, 18 Dec 2014 7:00 pm GMT
Copyright © 2014
The Riverside Spa - the perfect setting to unwind naturally...
With our new Riverside Spa, we’ve brought the outside in, with amazing floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to enjoy superb views of the surrounding fells whilst soaking away the strains of aching muscles or stressed minds. In the summer months, the glass-fronted doors open to provide a true feeling of being in the garden with the breeze on your face, at one with nature.
The Riverside Spa offers all guests:
• A superb HydroSpa, adjoining the riverbank, enabling you to watch the river flow by and enjoy the fabulous fells beyond, which caresses the body with jets and bubbles of water heated to a perfect temperature of 38 degrees. With two sunken air jet loungers, and water cannons to massage your neck and ease those stresses away, this really is the ultimate in self-indulgence!
• A circular Herbal Pine Sauna, giving you the chance to warm up in an environment of 78 degrees even on the freshest of days - and here at Rothay Garden we have added a twist, with a glass front to provide views of the garden as you relax and refresh.
• The Aroma Room – a luxurious and atmospheric aromatherapy room where under-tile heating, ambient lighting and essential fragrances combine to provide a mood of total relaxation and contentment at a constant 35 degrees.
• Two Monsoon Feature Showers, the perfect way to cool down or rinse off between experiences, offering either tropical warmth or arctic cool at the push of a button, and with power jets to pummel the body, invigorate the skin and increase blood flow.
• Heated Infra-red Loungers which are beautifully contoured and will ease those aching joints and warm tired muscles, giving you and your partner the chance to truly relax between your spa experiences.
There’s also an amazing pebble Reflexology Walk which connects the Sauna to the Aroma Room, and offers heated stones to massage and sooth tired feet. And to complete your Spa relaxation, why not unwind even further on the decking, literally drinking in the delightful gardens and enjoying a chilled glass of wine or a cold beer before retiring to change for dinner. Delightful!
"The hotel oozes comfort... Me, I stayed in the hotel garden with a beer. And even there, the views were spectacular."
Peterborough Evening Telegraph
If you've never thought of staying in a hotel over Christmas, then why not!
Follow this link to find out more.
Sign up below for our regular e-newsletter and our best special offers.