Sat, 01 Nov 2014 12:00 pm GMT
Copyright © 2014
Envionmental Policy Statement
The Rothay Garden Hotel is a service to the public for 30 rooms accommodation, food & beverages.
The Managing Director & key staff of the Rothay Garden Hotel recognise their responsibility to manage the environmental impacts of our activities, products & services. We have assessed our activities and identified that our significant environmental aspects/activities include the usage of electricity, gas, water & production of waste.
In order to promote good environmental practices, our Policy with regard to the environment is as follows: -
1. To identify the significant environmental impacts of our activities.
2. To develop suitable objectives, targets and management programmes, applying appropriate operational procedures to minimise our significant environmental impacts during normal, abnormal & emergency conditions.
3. To comply with relevant legislation, regulation & other requirements relating to our significant environmental impacts.
4. To prevent pollution, minimise our inputs of utilities & resources and outputs of emissions to the atmosphere, effluents to waters/sewers and waste to disposal facilities; endeavouring to re-use, recover or recycle materials where practicable.
5. To ensure that environmental responsibilities are defined, communicated & understood at all levels within our organisation and provide appropriate training where needed.
6. To ensure that suppliers & contractors understand the company policy and assist them in developing appropriate systems and a responsible approach with regard to environmental issues.
7. To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including stakeholders, customers and the general public, on environmental issues, where this is practicable and likely to result in an overall improved environmental performance.
8. To strive for continual improvement in overall environmental performance.
Christopher M. Carss MIH
"An oasis of luxury on the edge of Grasmere"
Nottingham Evening Post
If you've never thought of staying in a hotel over Christmas, then why not!
Follow this link to find out more.
Sign up below for our regular e-newsletter and our best special offers.